The Home Buying Process
Hey there! We are the Home Buying Team within Graddy Real Estate. Our agents are fully licensed and most have been in the real estate industry since 2010. We are experts in the area, and once we learn what it is that you’re looking for, we stop at nothing to secure the home of your dreams. We pride ourselves on being proactive in any situation, constant communition, and our client success stories. It is our goal to help our clients make the best educated decisions on all of their real estate investments. We can't wait to meet you!
Before you start looking for a home you should ask yourself a few questions:
- Where do you want to live? Are there particular neighborhoods or communities that you like?
- What kind of house would you like (need)? Are you looking for a particular style? How many bedrooms and bathrooms do you want?
- Is a home office a necessity? Do you need a bonus room or flex-room?
- Do you entertain often? Is a home suitable for entertaining something you’re looking for?
- Do you want a yard, pool, gated or guard gated community?
- Have you determined your price range or consulted a lender to determine the best price range?
Searching for your dream home can be a time-consuming experience. Working with our professional team will make the process much more efficient!
Contact The Home Buying Team today to get started!
Kari Wyrsch, Lead Buyer's Agent
Tyler Schmidt, Buyer/Listing Agent
Justin Wyrsch, Buyer/Listing Agent
Kelsey Watters, Buyer's Agent
Bo Villanueva, Buyer's Agent
Graddy Real Estate Team 417-501-5091